Sasa Software is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team. Day to day tasks will include providing support and training on and offsite as well as implementation of our innovative security products to customers.
- 4+ years’ experience working in customer-facing technical teams (pre-or post-sales), managing relationships with large, global, and complex organizations, preferably working with a technical product
- Strong technical skills with a background as a system administrator preferred with experience in:
- Managing and understanding Windows based infrastructure
- Working with on-premise, physical or virtual (VMWare, Hyper-V), cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP, Oracle etc.).
- Strong understanding of networks and troubleshooting skills (LAN\WAN)
- Hands-on experience with Cyber-Security tools is an advantage (FW, WAF, EDR, Proxy SIEM etc.)
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Track record of managing large, complex projects
- Experience managing relationships with R&D stakeholders
- Team player, self-learner.
- Willing to travel frequently to customer’s sites.
- BSc in relevant field
- Ministry of Defense security clearance
- Comfortable working with customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills