Sasa Software is a privately owned provider of Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) cyber-security solutions, protecting over 250 organizations worldwide.
Located in Kibbutz Sasa, Upper Galilee, Israel, Sasa Software was founded in 2013 as on offshoot of the technology division of Plasan industries, a US-Army military contractor of military vehicles.
Sasa Software’s GateScanner® suite of solutions has been recognized by independent market analyst Frost & Sullivan as the Asia Pacific ICT (Critical Infrastructures) security vendor of the year for 2017.
co-Founder & CEO
- Electrical Engineer
- 20 years experience in the field of cyber security
- Former System and Security Manager of Plasan Sasa Ltd
co-Founder & COO
- Over 10 years of experience in IT and IT Security at Plasan Sasa Ltd, and Kibbutz Sasa’s internal computer company
- Previously operations engineer at Safe-T
Global Marketing Director
- 10 years of Sales, and Business Development experience
- Former Business Development of BeatMed Inc. (a leading online personalized purchasing service)
co-Founder & Senior developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Architect
- 10 years experience in the field of cyber security
- B.Sc Computer Science
Senior Sales and Marketing Director APAC and Israel
- Senior Sales and Marketing Director, APAC and Israel
- 13 Years of experience in Management and Operational roles in the US
- 6 Years of Sales and Marketing experience in Cyber Security
Six years since its establishment, Sasa Software is proud to be a provider of advanced network security to over 250 local and multinational organizations representing a wide range of sectors including financial, health, security, energy, food, transportation, government, infrastructure and public services.