Sasa Software, home of GateScanner® Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) technology, is providing advanced network security solutions for OT/ICS, healthcare and critical infrastructure networks in over 250 enterprises around the world.
Located in Kibbutz Sasa in northern Israel, with roots in the defense industry, we have been recognized by Gartner as ‘Cool Vendor in Cyber-Physical Systems Security’ (April 2020), and by Frost & Sullivan as ‘Asia Pacific ICT (Critical Infrastructures) Security Vendor of the Year for 2017’.
Gartner Disclaimer: The GARTNER COOL VENDOR badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
co-Founder & CEO
- Electrical Engineer
- 20 years experience in the field of cyber security
- Former System and Security Manager of Plasan Sasa Ltd
co-Founder & COO
- Over 10 years of experience in IT and IT Security at Plasan Sasa Ltd, and Kibbutz Sasa’s internal computer company
- Previously operations engineer at Safe-T
Global Marketing Director
- 10 years of Sales, and Business Development experience
- Former Business Development of BeatMed Inc. (a leading online personalized purchasing service)
co-Founder & Senior developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Architect
- 10 years experience in the field of cyber security
- B.Sc Computer Science
Senior Sales and Marketing Director APAC and Israel
- Senior Sales and Marketing Director, APAC and Israel
- 13 Years of experience in Management and Operational roles in the US
- 6 Years of Sales and Marketing experience in Cyber Security
Sasa Software is proud to provide advanced network security to over 250 local and multinational organizations from a wide range of sectors including financial, health, security, energy, food, transportation, government, infrastructure and public services.