Gate Scanner cleans and removes malicious malware
Encounter threats before they enter your network
Encounter threats before they enter your LAN
Gate Scanner is an offline solution
An additional security supplement to the “online” solution
Cleans and removes malicious malware
Provides the right protection at the highest level
Allows your organization to maintain your daily IT operations
The External Device Process
The Gate Scanner Main Features
Scanning and Blocking
- Sophisticated file type identification, with multi “TrueType” engines.
- Black and white listing.
- Blocks macros, embedded components and unrecognized file types.
- Deep content search.
- Interworks with 5 anti-virus systems.
- Extensive work load capacity.
- Blackening – prevents data removal from network.
- User Friendly Interface.
- Zero Day capabilities.
- Converts files to PDF, Excel to RTF, Word to TIF, PDF to bitmap and back.
- Extracts Macro and embedded elements from office files.
- Removes Java and embedded elements from PDF. XML Parser & Text Parser.
- Cleans Meta Data.
- User Verification – by e-mail only.
- Verification against user e-mail address or profile groups.
- Anti-tampering process.
- Operating system is sealed, shielded and encrypted – run on WIN 8 embedded.
- Option to restart the computer upon completion of each scan.
- Multi language user interface.
- Central administration site including full control, administration and configuration for every user and station.
- Central Update Server.
- Detailed reports and event logs.